Training, orientation and aggregation services for young people
The Villa Fernandes Project is funded by the Con il Sud Foundation in collaboration with the Peppino Vismara Foundation It involves participatory management and the creation of youth businesses within Villa Fernandes in Portici (NA), an asset confiscated from the Camorra.
The aim is to create a local development, learning and innovation hub, increasing citizens’ participation in the socio-cultural life of the town of Portici and promoting the birth of new business realities, training courses and jobs.
Project Ahead will work on the development and dissemination of skills and employment opportunities for young people in the area through training activities and internships to be carried out at Villa Fernandes or in other companies in the area. It will also contribute to the creation of a training institution and an employment agency.
Con il Sud Foundation and Peppino Vismara Foundation
- SEME DI PACE social cooperative Onlus
- ●Town Hall of Portici
- ADESSO NOI Association
- AGORÀ Young Center Onlus
- AMBIENTE SOLIDALE social cooperative Onlus soc. Onlus
- ANDARE OLTRE Onlus Associaton
- Associazione ATELIER REMIDA CAMPANIA
- BAMBÙ Coop. Soc.
- BLAB Cultural Association
- Consorzio CO.RE.
- “DON PINO PUGLISI” against loan-sharking Association
- EDULAB Association
- Community of SAN GENNARO Foundation Onlus
- “G. PANUNZIO” anti-racketeering Association
- G.A.S. METHER GHE’ Association
- L’ISOLA Onlus Association
- MESTIERI CAMPANIA – Consortium of Social Cooperatives – Social cooperative. soc.
- NUOVA COOPERAZIONE ORGANIZZATA social cooperative soc.
- SACRO CUORE DI GESÙ E MARIA Church
- POLITICHE SOCIALI E PROGETTI Association
- TELLS ITALY Association
- “UNIONE ITALIANA DEI CIECHI E DEGLI IPOVEDENTI” Onlus Association – In the province of Naples
- VESUVIAMENTE Onlus Association