Consulting and training for a social incubator in a confiscated property
The initiative is financed by the Foundation with the South (Call for confiscated assets) and provides for the launch of a social enterprise incubator inside “Casa Don Diana”, a property confiscated from the Camorra in Casal di Principe (CE).
The project consists in offering training courses (FabLab) to young and adults with formal and informal learning activities, oriented towards the birth of new social enterprises in the agri-food, construction, social communication sectors for inclusion and goods. common, renewable energy.
An IT platform will be created that will accompany the recipients in the development of the project ideas, in the scouting and information exchange activities, in the creation of an online social innovation newspaper. Crowdfunding activities are also planned, to raise awareness of companies willing to invest in the ideas gained, and traineeships at some of the partner companies. Finally, some services for local entrepreneurs will be launched within the asset.
The role of Project Ahead is to provide consultancy and training services to self-entrepreneurship and the acquisition of skills and tools for the development of the idea in a social enterprise.
Con il Sud Foundation – Call for confiscated assets
- APS – Don Peppe Diana Committee
- ARCA – Castelvolturno Restoration Association
- Cultural Association Forum of Janus
- National Association of Partisans of Italy
- Confcooperative Campania
- Coop. Soc. Marco Polo
- DEN Creativity Space
- ETICA VERDE
- Flyber srl
- Idis-Città della Scienza Foundation
- Iris Network
- Comprehensive De Mare Institute – San Cipriano
- IT Guido Carli
- Liceo Scientifico Statale E.G. Segre
- Meridonare s.r.l.
- Nuova Cooperazione Organizzata
- Second University of Naples – Department of Architecture and Industrial Design
- Second University of Naples – DIcDEA Department
- University of Naples “Federico II” – Department of Political Sciences
- Sintesi Sud
- Slow Food Campania
- Wemake Milano