The European exchange programme funded by the European Union
WHAT IS IT
The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programme is aimed at young aspiring entrepreneurs who can plan their exchange, gaining the skills needed to start and/or improve a SMEs in Europe. New entrepreneurs learn and exchange knowledge with successful entrepreneurs who hosted aspiring ones from 1 to 6 months. The programme is funded by the European Commission.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The programme encourage the participation of:
- New entrepreneurs:entrepreneurs who are going to create their own business or have created it since three years.
- Successful entrepreneurs:: owners or managers of a SME in EU with more than 3 years of experience.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
THE ROLE OF PROJECT AHEAD
Project Ahead is the local contact point for the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programme and provides the following services:
- Professional support before, during and after the exchange;
- Active research aimed at facilitating the meeting between new entrepreneurs (NE) and host entrepreneurs (HE);
- Valutazione della qualità delle candidature;
- Proactive correspondence with partners involved;
- Exchange organization;
- Support to online application.